3 Shouts - 4,141 Scrobbles
Corey Mwamba creates music using vibraphone, dulcimer, electronics and small instruments. His music contains elements of jazz, folk from different countries, and electronica. Corey was born in Derby and has lived there most of his life, with stops in London, Mufulira in Zambia, Southampton and Birmingham. He has a Chemistry degree and is virtually self-taught in music, having made the decision to take up vibraphone in his late teens after seeing a picture of Orphy Robinson in a book and taking five lessons with the orchestral percussionist Lewis Dyson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peace Hailstorms - (14:27) - 7 plays
- Brain Strain Live - (7:18) - 6 plays
- Trinkle Tinkle [variations] - (10:04) - 3 plays
- Start - (8:05) - 2 plays
- an unknown link (for WD) - (3:06) - 3 plays
- the morning is full - (5:21) - 1 plays
- Paperclip Origami - (2:20) - 1 plays
- Logorrhoea Franca - (1:32) - 1 plays
- you just GET days like that [well, you just DO] - (4:02) - 1 plays
- Absolutism - (2:29) - 1 plays