48 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Copy Haho are a band from Stonehaven in Scotland. You probably won’t have heard of it, but in the Wikipedia era that’s easily rectified. In short; home to the deep fried Mars Bar, the inventor of the fountain pen and Mel Gibson’s adaptation of ‘Hamlet’. Easy way to remember this; an anti-Semite’s arteries clogged with greasy ink. Anyway, don’t think about conjuring an image of four small town guys easily impressed by big lights and the idea of 24 hour supermarkets, because all but one of the band now live in actual, bonafide cities.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online