Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn
25 Shouts - 153,294 Scrobbles
In 1971, Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn began a professional partnership. As a duo, Lynn and Twitty had five consecutive Number 1 hits between 1971 and 1975: "After the Fire Is Gone" (1971), "Lead Me On" (1971), "Lousiana Woman, Mississippi Man" (1973), "As Soon as I Hang Up the Phone" (1974), and "Feelins'" (1974). The hit-streak kick-started what would become one of the most successful duos of country history.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey, Louisiana woman
We get together
Every time we can
The Mississippi River
- After The Fire Is Gone - (2:37) - 210 plays
- Lead Me on - (2:26) - 123 plays
- As soon as I hang up the phone - (2:42) - 60 plays
- Back Home Again - (3:54) - 40 plays
- Spiders and Snakes - (2:56) - 46 plays
- Louisiana Woman Mississippi Man - 90 plays
- It's Only Make Believe - (2:36) - 52 plays
- Feelins' - (3:02) - 37 plays
- Louisiana Woman Mississippi Man - (2:32) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online