Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn
23 Shouts - 142,308 Scrobbles
In 1971, Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn began a professional partnership. As a duo, Lynn and Twitty had five consecutive Number 1 hits between 1971 and 1975: "After the Fire Is Gone" (1971), "Lead Me On" (1971), "Lousiana Woman, Mississippi Man" (1973), "As Soon as I Hang Up the Phone" (1974), and "Feelins'" (1974). The hit-streak kick-started what would become one of the most successful duos of country history.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey, Louisiana woman
We get together
Every time we can
The Mississippi River
- Louisana Woman, Mississippi Man - (2:30) - 1,433 plays
- After The Fire Is Gone - (2:37) - 729 plays
- Lead Me on - (2:26) - 232 plays
- As soon as I hang up the phone - (2:42) - 70 plays
- you're the reason our kids are ugly - (2:32) - 45 plays
- It's Only Make Believe - (2:36) - 58 plays
- Louisiana Woman Mississippi Man - (2:32) - 104 plays
- Feelins' - (3:02) - 47 plays
- The Letter - (2:54) - 40 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods