21 Shouts - 273,416 Scrobbles
The exchanging of glances and the interchanging of instruments. That is part of what stays in one’s memory of Contriva. At least after having seen them on stage once. These four are friends from schooldays on. Back from the days when a guitar was meant to be a big promise. And when a guitar was meant to be the rails that guide four biographies. Masha Qrella, Max Punktezahl, Rike Schuberty and Hannes Lehmann followed these rails.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good To Know - (4:03) - 273 plays
- I Can Wait - (4:25) - 290 plays
- Centipede - (8:20) - 219 plays
- Before - (4:08) - 230 plays
- Unhelpful - (4:01) - 180 plays
- Say Cheese - (3:36) - 180 plays
- Bluebottle - (4:27) - 186 plays
- Number Me - (3:18) - 178 plays
- Concrete Sleepers - (3:54) - 153 plays
- No One Below - (4:10) - 142 plays