21 Shouts - 267,941 Scrobbles
The exchanging of glances and the interchanging of instruments. That is part of what stays in one’s memory of Contriva. At least after having seen them on stage once. These four are friends from schooldays on. Back from the days when a guitar was meant to be a big promise. And when a guitar was meant to be the rails that guide four biographies. Masha Qrella, Max Punktezahl, Rike Schuberty and Hannes Lehmann followed these rails.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Wait - (4:25) - 348 plays
- Good To Know - (4:03) - 301 plays
- Unhelpful - (4:01) - 282 plays
- Centipede - (8:20) - 274 plays
- Before - (4:08) - 285 plays
- Forget About Nightshifts - (1:54) - 230 plays
- Shadow (Mo mix) - (3:22) - 216 plays
- Bluebottle - (4:27) - 239 plays
- Concrete Sleepers - (3:54) - 223 plays
- Say Cheese - (3:36) - 236 plays