39 Shouts - 498,625 Scrobbles
Consumed were a punk rock band from the outskirts of Nottingham, England. Signed to Fat Wreck Chords for their first 2 records, 'Breakfast At Pappas, and 'Hit For Six'. Baz left the band to concentrate on his booking agency and touring company (BLAH, BLAH, BLAH TOURS www.blahblahblahtours.com). The band then moved to 'Golf Records' and 'BYO Records' shortly before the release of their final album Pistols at Dawn. The band toured the UK, Europe, USA & Canada and were also regularly seen at various surf and skate festivals in the mid to late 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsyou could be evicted.
live you life restricted, sooner or later.
So pay them what you owe, maybe then they'll let you go.
- Lyricsverse A:
I will be there for the wake up and take you back with me.
I will wake up with a smile, just for you.
I've seen the visions on the t.v.
- LyricsYou don't move too quickly, you hardly move at all.
Are you happy to be here, we don't move at all.
I know you're not sleeping,
I saw you open your eyes and if you get a good beating,
- LyricsIf you get the opportunity, you won't take it I don't get it.
It might look better on the other side, you won't go there you're not known there.
And now it's falling in on you.
If there was anything that I could give you,
- Lyricsyou're always on the back of others.
There's no one here to back you up.
Put on a smile, get out of my face and when you're gone,
I'll have fun all the time, it's fucking ace.
Is this the way it has to be?
- Nicky Fry - (1:52) - 396 plays
- King Kong Song - (3:07) - 371 plays
- Sunnyside Up - (2:28) - 379 plays
- Stand Under Me - (3:17) - 306 plays
- Nonsense Cone - (2:22) - 327 plays