0 Shouts - 1,489,603 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1. Dexter Raymond Mills, Jr. (born June 14, 1977 in Queens, New York), better known by his stage name Consequence, is an American hip hop artist with affiliations to A Tribe Called Quest and Kanye West.
2. Consequence (Cameron Mclaren), a drum and bass artist, utilizing a new minimal style of drum and bass.
3. ConseQuence! is an EBM / Electro project from Germany.
4. The Consequence was the former name of the band now known as Cash Cash.
1. In 2007 he released his debut album Don't Quit Your Day Job!, and his second album, ConsTV, is set to be released in 2010. He made his first appearance as a rapper on A Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marauders, and would go on to make numerous appearances on their future albums as his cousin, Q-Tip, was a member of the group. After the group disbanded in 1998, Consequence was forced to search for a label on his own when his mixtape Take 'Em To The Cleaners founds its way into the hands of Kanye West, who offered him a guest spot on his debut album The College Dropout on the track Spaceship. He then featured on the song "Gone" off West's second album Late Registration, as well as songs from Common, Beyonce and label mates Really Doe and GLC.
2. His first album, Live For Never, was released on D-Bridge's Exit record label in November, 2009. Drum and bass Consequence:
3. Their releases appear on different labels in the USA and Germany. The band was formed in 1985 and over their existence as a group, their style has changed from hard industrial electro/EBM (80s-90s) to synthpop (Mid 95-2000) and ambient after 2001. German, EBM / Electro Consequence:
Official Site: http://www.consequence.info
Discography at Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Consequence
4. They released two EPs and an LP under this name. The Consequence (Cash Cash):
Original Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/theconsequence
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joints From The Crib (Skit) - 56,500 plays
- Who Knew My Luck Would Change - 59,499 plays
- Trains - 56,552 plays
- So Soulful - 41,333 plays
- Job Song - 45,174 plays
- Pretty Little Sexy Mama - 38,304 plays
- Night Night - 35,691 plays
- Yard 2 Yard (featuring Rhymefest) - 27,472 plays
- And You Say - 28,421 plays
- Don't Forget Em - 53,393 plays