73 Shouts - 172,819 Scrobbles
Conrad Schnitzler (1937 – 4 August 2011) was a prolific German experimental musician considered an institution in electronic conceptual composition. Schnitzler was born in Düsseldorf. He was an early member of Tangerine Dream (1969–1970) and a founder of the band Kluster. He left Kluster in 1971, first working with his group Eruption and then focusing on solo works. He continued to record from his home studio in Dallgow, Germany, creating CD-Rs which he sold independently. Schnitzler also participated in several collaborations with other electronic musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ballet Statique - (3:02) - 654 plays
- Auf Dem Schwarzen Kanal - (3:10) - 520 plays
- Electric Garden - (12:51) - 342 plays
- Elektrocon 11 - (4:13) - 244 plays
- Zug - (20:08) - 228 plays
- Black Nails - (6:13) - 218 plays
- 00/346.10 - (3:08) - 170 plays
- auf dem schwarzen canal - (3:13) - 184 plays
- kohlen - (3:39) - 160 plays
- Nächte In Kreuzberg - (4:45) - 150 plays