0 Shouts - 5,035 Scrobbles
Connie Haines (Yvonne Marie Antoinette JaMais, Savannah, Georgia, January 20, 1921 – September 22, 2008, Clearwater Beach, Florida) was an American singer. Connie Haines learned to sing from her mother, a voice and dance teacher. Living in Jacksonville, she began performing on the radio before the age of ten. In 1931, she appeared over NBC radio as Baby Yvonne Marie, the Little Princess of the Air, sang with Paul Whiteman’s Orchestra one year later, and in 1934 won a vocal contest on The Fred Allen Show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's Easy For Two Is Hard For One - (3:20) - 25 plays
- Midnight Johnny - (2:58) - 39 plays
- What's Easy For Two Is Hard For One - Single Version - (3:20) - 26 plays
- Walk In Silence - (2:53) - 19 plays
- Walk In Silence - Single Version - (2:53) - 20 plays
- At Last (from Raging Bull) - (2:46) - 19 plays
- Oh! Look At Me Now - 1994 Remastered - (3:16) - 16 plays
- Let's Get Away From It All - 1994 Remastered - (4:53) - 11 plays
- You Might Have Belonged To Another - (2:53) - 14 plays
- At Last - 8 plays