142 Shouts - 1,770,045 Scrobbles
Connie Francis (born 12 December 1938 in Newark, New Jersey, USA) is an American pop singer best known for international hit songs such as "Who's Sorry Now?," "Where The Boys Are", and "Everybody's Somebody's Fool". Born Concetta Rosa Maria Franconero in Newark's Italian Down Neck or Ironbound section of Newark, New Jersey neighbourhood, she is considered the most prolific and popular female rock 'n' roll hit-maker of the early rock era -- the late 1950s to the early 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stupid Cupid - (2:11) - 11,792 plays
- LyricsThe tears I cried for you could fill an ocean
But you don't care how many tears I cry
And though you only lead me on and hurt me
I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye
'Coz everybody's somebody's fool
- LyricsYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
When you left me all alone at the record hop
Told me you were goin' out for a soda pop
You were gone for quite a while, half an hour or more
- LyricsWho's sorry now? Who's sorry now?
Whose heart is achin' for breakin' each vow?
Who's sad and blue, who's cryin' too?
Just like I cried over you
Right to the end, just like a friend
- LyricsIt's baby's first Christmas
It's somethin' to see
Mommy and Daddy
Trimmin' baby's Christmas tree
Baby's big brother
- Where The Boys Are - (2:42) - 5,835 plays
- Siboney - (2:51) - 5,609 plays
- My Happiness - (2:30) - 2,856 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:42) - 2,228 plays
- Fallin' - (2:16) - 3,721 plays