0 Shouts - 575,087 Scrobbles
1) Company, formed by guitarist Derek Bailey in 1976, is described by Incus Records as "an association of improvising players – not a fixed group but an assortment of musicians who come together in various combinations from time to time. The first Company Week was in 1977 and, with a couple of exceptions, was an annual event in London until 1995. Since then, Company events have also taken place in many other parts of the world, in Hakushu (Japan) in Chattanooga, New York, Marseille and various other places."Read More...
2) Brian Hannon and Kelly Grant, former Catholic grade school friends, both moved to Charleston after graduating from college, eventually reconnected and started playing music together under the name Company. Throughout their journey, the duo experienced a tour with Band of Horses, SXSW, an EP release and the recent release of their debut album, Holy City. Tragically, after the album release, Kelly Grant unexpectedly passed away.
3) "Company" is also a common, albeit incorrect, tag often associated with various broadway shows. If this non-artist appears in your charts, do last.fm and yourself a favor. Fix your tags by putting the actual artist name in the artist field. Not the show name, not “Company”, but the actual artist name.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Avenue Q Theme - 37,685 plays
- Finale - 31,517 plays
- One - 13,012 plays
- Opening: I Hope I Get It - 10,423 plays
- Tomorrow Is A Latter Day - 17,591 plays
- Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Company Bow (Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot") - 7,841 plays
- Tonight (Quintet) - 5,008 plays
- One (reprise) / Finale - 4,101 plays
- Act II Finale (Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot") - 3,707 plays
- When You're An Addams - 5,276 plays