16 Shouts - 579,761 Scrobbles
1) Company, formed by guitarist Derek Bailey in 1976, is described by incus records as "an association of improvising players – not a fixed group but an assortment of musicians who come together in various combinations from time to time. The first Company Week was in 1977 and, with a couple of exceptions, was an annual event in London until 1995. Since then, Company events have also taken place in many other parts of the world, in Hakushu (Japan) in Chattanooga, New York, Marseille and various other places."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Avenue Q Theme - (1:02) - 1,950 plays
- Tomorrow Is A Latter Day - (6:02) - 2,181 plays
- Finale - (3:41) - 840 plays
- When You're An Addams - (4:25) - 339 plays
- One - (5:55) - 338 plays
- Opening: I Hope I Get It - (6:58) - 251 plays
- Tonight (Quintet) - (3:40) - 248 plays
- Dance at the Gym - (6:24) - 175 plays
- Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Company Bow - Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot" - (1:19) - 209 plays
- Opening - (2:36) - 185 plays