17 Shouts - 594,198 Scrobbles
1) Company, formed by guitarist Derek Bailey in 1976, is described by incus records as "an association of improvising players – not a fixed group but an assortment of musicians who come together in various combinations from time to time. The first Company Week was in 1977 and, with a couple of exceptions, was an annual event in London until 1995. Since then, Company events have also taken place in many other parts of the world, in Hakushu (Japan) in Chattanooga, New York, Marseille and various other places."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tomorrow Is A Latter Day - (6:02) - 1,750 plays
- Finale - (3:41) - 364 plays
- When You're An Addams - (4:25) - 441 plays
- Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Company Bow - Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot" - (1:19) - 158 plays
- Opening: I Hope I Get It - (6:58) - 190 plays
- One Normal Night - (4:46) - 260 plays
- One - (5:55) - 171 plays
- Opening - (2:36) - 145 plays
- Tonight (Quintet) - (3:40) - 145 plays
- Act II Finale - Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot" - (3:28) - 130 plays