17 Shouts - 598,485 Scrobbles
1) Company, formed by guitarist Derek Bailey in 1976, is described by incus records as "an association of improvising players – not a fixed group but an assortment of musicians who come together in various combinations from time to time. The first Company Week was in 1977 and, with a couple of exceptions, was an annual event in London until 1995. Since then, Company events have also taken place in many other parts of the world, in Hakushu (Japan) in Chattanooga, New York, Marseille and various other places."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tomorrow Is A Latter Day - (6:02) - 1,649 plays
- Finale - (3:41) - 292 plays
- When You're An Addams - (4:25) - 429 plays
- Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Company Bow - Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot" - (1:19) - 159 plays
- One Normal Night - (4:46) - 244 plays
- Opening - (2:36) - 145 plays
- One - (5:55) - 142 plays
- Skid Row (Downtown) - 1982 Original Cast - (3:56) - 151 plays
- Act II Finale - Original Broadway Cast Recording: "Spamalot" - (3:28) - 114 plays
- Full Disclosure - (2:35) - 170 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online