2,321 Shouts - 21,421,179 Scrobbles
Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr. (born March 13, 1972 in Chicago, Illinois), better known by his stage name Common (previously Common Sense), is a Grammy award winning rapper, author and actor known for lyrics that focus on love and spirituality. Signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music, many people describe him as being a conscious hip hop artist who makes songs that send a message. He debuted in 1992 with the album Can I Borrow a Dollar? and maintained a significant underground following into the late 90s, after which he gained notable mainstream success through his work with the soulquarians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Light - (4:22) - 27,610 plays
- Be (Intro) - (2:24) - 24,504 plays
- I Used to Love H.E.R. - (4:40) - 18,015 plays
- Testify - (2:37) - 17,041 plays
- GO! - (3:45) - 17,698 plays
- Blue Sky - (4:05) - 12,095 plays
- The 6th Sense - (5:19) - 10,275 plays
- The People - (3:25) - 9,657 plays
- The Corner - (3:45) - 9,345 plays
- Faithful - (3:33) - 9,565 plays