0 Shouts - 395,699 Scrobbles
Comfort Fit’s(Boris Mezga) versatile influences range from early detroit techno and minimal electronica to jazz, broken beats and hip-hop. This makes it easy for him to invisibly switch between musical styles within a fingersnap, taking the listener onto long and exciting journies.Read More...
Wisely using music codes of genres such as hip-hop, dubstep and techno as a mere comic template, Comfort Fit has inspired hip-hop and techno artists around the world with his heavy beat techniques. Besides his numerous remix requests, even major brands have discovered his outstanding production skills and request his music for advertisements regularly.
Since 2000 he has released music under a variety of labels, most of his work can be found on Tokyo Dawn Records.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Hunt - 16,993 plays
- remember something i forgot - 14,261 plays
- Go On, Take It Further - 12,715 plays
- planetary picknick - 12,458 plays
- Sorry - 13,289 plays
- emotional draft - 11,256 plays
- take a look - 10,794 plays
- Superposition - 10,301 plays
- Hairy Crushed Nuts - 8,789 plays
- Can I Help U? - 9,495 plays