71 Shouts - 377,097 Scrobbles
Comfort Fit’s(Boris Mezga) versatile influences range from early detroit techno and minimal electronica to jazz, broken beats and hip-hop. This makes it easy for him to invisibly switch between musical styles within a fingersnap, taking the listener onto long and exciting journies. Wisely using music codes of genres such as hip-hop, dubstep and techno as a mere comic template, Comfort Fit has inspired hip-hop and techno artists around the world with his heavy beat techniques.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online