Comets On Fire
164 Shouts - 825,515 Scrobbles
Comets on Fire are a psychedelic rock band from Santa Cruz, California. The band was formed in 1999 by guitarist and vocalist Ethan Miller and longtime friend bassist Ben Flashman, who were seeking to create rhythmically and sonically intense music that paid no attention to categorizations. The band's self-titled debut was released in 2001 and eventually issued on the Alternative Tentacles label. Recorded on a four-track, it was a garage/psych freakout of intense if not epic proportions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaybird - (6:07) - 1,169 plays
- Dogwood Rust - (7:46) - 971 plays
- Lucifer's Memory - (7:01) - 921 plays
- Sour Smoke - (8:45) - 891 plays
- Wild Whiskey - (4:46) - 721 plays
- The Swallow's Eye - (6:51) - 790 plays
- Whiskey River - (7:58) - 641 plays
- Holy Teeth - (2:58) - 561 plays
- The Bee and the Cracking Egg - (8:31) - 523 plays
- Organs - (1:42) - 517 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online