67 Shouts - 951,030 Scrobbles
Comet Gain is a British indie rock band with heavy influences from Dexys Midnight Runners and northern soul. The band includes ex-Huggy Bear bass player Jon Slade and included future Velocette members Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes.
Comet Gain was started in David Feck's bedroom in Oxford, United Kingdom in 1992. He roped in housemate Phil Sutton, (The Soft City) to play drums, and then persuaded Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes, who lived round the corner to join. He found guitarist Sam Pluck, little fella with a nice anorak, looked a bit like a girl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Without Lies - (2:59) - 3,008 plays
- 'Sad Love' and Other Short Stories - (4:11) - 2,505 plays
- Long After Tonite's Candles Are Blown - (4:49) - 1,954 plays
- Behind The House She Lived In - (2:19) - 1,978 plays
- Wait 'til December - (4:08) - 1,676 plays
- You Can Hide Your Love Forever - (3:49) - 1,585 plays
- (All The) Avenue Girls - (2:34) - 1,307 plays
- Sixteen Oh Four - (2:10) - 1,313 plays
- The Last Love Letter - (4:31) - 1,307 plays
- Breaking Open The Head Part 1 - (3:42) - 1,321 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online