64 Shouts - 815,023 Scrobbles
Comet Gain is a British indie rock band with heavy influences from Dexys Midnight Runners and northern soul. The band includes ex-Huggy Bear bass player Jon Slade and included future Velocette members Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes.
Comet Gain was started in David Feck's bedroom in Oxford, United Kingdom in 1992. He roped in housemate Phil Sutton, (The Soft City) to play drums, and then persuaded Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes, who lived round the corner to join. He found guitarist Sam Pluck, little fella with a nice anorak, looked a bit like a girl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Without Lies - (2:59) - 4,866 plays
- You Can Hide Your Love Forever - (3:49) - 2,397 plays
- An Arcade From The Warm Rain That Falls - (2:56) - 1,499 plays
- Clang Of The Concrete Swans - (5:05) - 1,188 plays
- Why I Try To Look So Bad - (2:54) - 959 plays
- Strength - (3:05) - 773 plays
- The Weekend Dreams - (3:07) - 699 plays
- The Kids at the Club - (4:13) - 798 plays
- Jack Nance Hair - (3:58) - 731 plays
- She Had Daydreams - (2:02) - 566 plays