64 Shouts - 875,254 Scrobbles
Comet Gain is a British indie rock band with heavy influences from Dexys Midnight Runners and northern soul. The band includes ex-Huggy Bear bass player Jon Slade and included future Velocette members Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes.
Comet Gain was started in David Feck's bedroom in Oxford, United Kingdom in 1992. He roped in housemate Phil Sutton, (The Soft City) to play drums, and then persuaded Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes, who lived round the corner to join. He found guitarist Sam Pluck, little fella with a nice anorak, looked a bit like a girl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Without Lies - (2:59) - 3,665 plays
- You Can Hide Your Love Forever - (3:49) - 1,951 plays
- An Arcade From The Warm Rain That Falls - (2:56) - 965 plays
- Clang Of The Concrete Swans - (5:05) - 949 plays
- Strength - (3:05) - 769 plays
- Why I Try To Look So Bad - (2:54) - 843 plays
- Asleep On The Snow - (3:33) - 589 plays
- The Kids at the Club - (4:13) - 649 plays
- Jack Nance Hair - (3:58) - 682 plays
- The Weekend Dreams - (3:07) - 581 plays