67 Shouts - 933,284 Scrobbles
Comet Gain is a British indie rock band with heavy influences from Dexys Midnight Runners and northern soul. The band includes ex-Huggy Bear bass player Jon Slade and included future Velocette members Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes.
Comet Gain was started in David Feck's bedroom in Oxford, United Kingdom in 1992. He roped in housemate Phil Sutton, (The Soft City) to play drums, and then persuaded Sarah Bleach and Jax Coombes, who lived round the corner to join. He found guitarist Sam Pluck, little fella with a nice anorak, looked a bit like a girl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Without Lies - (2:59) - 3,012 plays
- 'Sad Love' and Other Short Stories - (4:11) - 3,011 plays
- Long After Tonite's Candles Are Blown - (4:49) - 2,563 plays
- Behind The House She Lived In - (2:19) - 2,492 plays
- Wait 'til December - (4:08) - 2,096 plays
- Breaking Open The Head Part 1 - (3:42) - 1,757 plays
- Sixteen Oh Four - (2:10) - 1,680 plays
- (All The) Avenue Girls - (2:34) - 1,665 plays
- The Last Love Letter - (4:31) - 1,720 plays
- You Can Hide Your Love Forever - (3:49) - 1,812 plays