0 Shouts - 48,205 Scrobbles
Come Sleep was created in 2000 as a valve. A much needed discharge of ideas that did not fit in any of the Stockholm-based Lingua-collective’s other projects: Lingua and Rövfitta. These simplified, dark and heavily meditative ideas proved to be everything but temporary. Come Sleep quickly gained its own perfectly satisfactory space in the collective, which was finally manifested in November 2005, when they recorded and released the five-track demo ”The Skull of Ahab”.Read More...
Expect an intense experience when ”The Burden of Ballast” is released in fall 2007 on Version Studio records. And whatever happens, one do not want to miss the band’s uncompromising live shows.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be The End - 9,405 plays
- To Unveil The Sky - 5,680 plays
- For Sleep - 5,529 plays
- Crave Change - 4,888 plays
- Storm Awaits - 4,469 plays
- Never Conquered - 3,888 plays
- To This Day; Not a Sound - 4,314 plays
- His Beast Is Done - 3,334 plays
- By The Unknown - 3,333 plays
- in the soil - 1,009 plays