27 Shouts - 45,269 Scrobbles
Come Sleep was created in 2000 as a valve. A much needed discharge of ideas that did not fit in any of the Stockholm-based Lingua-collective’s other projects: Lingua and Rövfitta. These simplified, dark and heavily meditative ideas proved to be everything but temporary. Come Sleep quickly gained its own perfectly satisfactory space in the collective, which was finally manifested in November 2005, when they recorded and released the five-track demo ”The Skull of Ahab”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be The End - (5:56) - 228 plays
- To Unveil The Sky - (6:28) - 179 plays
- Never Conquered - (6:20) - 116 plays
- To This Day; Not a Sound - (5:35) - 71 plays
- For Sleep - (8:46) - 120 plays
- By The Unknown - (7:52) - 104 plays
- Storm Awaits - (7:00) - 69 plays
- Crave Change - (3:36) - 77 plays
- His Beast Is Done - (7:31) - 71 plays
- To This Day: Not a Sound - (5:34) - 57 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online