0 Shouts - 47,474 Scrobbles
Come Sleep was created in 2000 as a valve. A much needed discharge of ideas that did not fit in any of the Stockholm-based Lingua-collective’s other projects: Lingua and Rövfitta. These simplified, dark and heavily meditative ideas proved to be everything but temporary. Come Sleep quickly gained its own perfectly satisfactory space in the collective, which was finally manifested in November 2005, when they recorded and released the five-track demo ”The Skull of Ahab”.Read More...
Expect an intense experience when ”The Burden of Ballast” is released in fall 2007 on Version Studio records. And whatever happens, one do not want to miss the band’s uncompromising live shows.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be The End - 9,148 plays
- To Unveil The Sky - 5,567 plays
- For Sleep - 5,447 plays
- Crave Change - 4,839 plays
- Storm Awaits - 4,437 plays
- Never Conquered - 3,859 plays
- To This Day; Not a Sound - 4,268 plays
- His Beast Is Done - 3,306 plays
- By The Unknown - 3,312 plays
- in the soil - 981 plays