25 Shouts - 44,052 Scrobbles
Come Sleep was created in 2000 as a valve. A much needed discharge of ideas that did not fit in any of the Stockholm-based Lingua-collective’s other projects: Lingua and Rövfitta. These simplified, dark and heavily meditative ideas proved to be everything but temporary. Come Sleep quickly gained its own perfectly satisfactory space in the collective, which was finally manifested in November 2005, when they recorded and released the five-track demo ”The Skull of Ahab”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be The End - (5:56) - 362 plays
- To Unveil The Sky - (6:28) - 228 plays
- Never Conquered - (6:20) - 149 plays
- To This Day; Not a Sound - (5:35) - 72 plays
- For Sleep - (8:46) - 140 plays
- Storm Awaits - (7:00) - 114 plays
- By The Unknown - (7:52) - 117 plays
- Crave Change - (3:36) - 100 plays
- His Beast Is Done - (7:31) - 85 plays
- To This Day: Not a Sound - (5:34) - 64 plays