243 Shouts - 1,212,635 Scrobbles
Colour Revolt is an American indie rock band from Jackson, Mississippi. Colour Revolt's members first played together while they were high school students at Jackson Academy in Jackson, MS under the name Foxxe, then changing to Fletcher and releasing a full length entitled "Friends Don't Speak". They then moved on to become college students at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. They take their current name from Edwin Abbott's mathematical novel, Flatland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naked & Red - (3:49) - 2,772 plays
- Moses of the South - (5:03) - 2,294 plays
- 8 Years - (3:36) - 2,543 plays
- Mattresses Underwater - (5:02) - 1,164 plays
- Blood In Your Mouth - (5:43) - 964 plays
- A Siren - (3:56) - 694 plays
- Elegant View - (5:36) - 570 plays
- A New Family - (3:23) - 585 plays
- See It - (4:06) - 581 plays
- Our Names - (5:27) - 498 plays