243 Shouts - 1,214,116 Scrobbles
Colour Revolt is an American indie rock band from Jackson, Mississippi. Colour Revolt's members first played together while they were high school students at Jackson Academy in Jackson, MS under the name Foxxe, then changing to Fletcher and releasing a full length entitled "Friends Don't Speak". They then moved on to become college students at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. They take their current name from Edwin Abbott's mathematical novel, Flatland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naked & Red - (3:49) - 2,962 plays
- Moses of the South - (5:03) - 2,098 plays
- 8 Years - (3:36) - 2,364 plays
- Mattresses Underwater - (5:02) - 1,220 plays
- Blood In Your Mouth - (5:43) - 988 plays
- A Siren - (3:56) - 697 plays
- A New Family - (3:23) - 625 plays
- Elegant View - (5:36) - 556 plays
- See It - (4:06) - 574 plays
- Our Names - (5:27) - 544 plays