243 Shouts - 1,202,590 Scrobbles
Colour Revolt is an American indie rock band from Jackson, Mississippi. Colour Revolt's members first played together while they were high school students at Jackson Academy in Jackson, MS under the name Foxxe, then changing to Fletcher and releasing a full length entitled "Friends Don't Speak". They then moved on to become college students at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. They take their current name from Edwin Abbott's mathematical novel, Flatland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naked & Red - (3:49) - 2,931 plays
- Moses of the South - (5:03) - 1,214 plays
- Mattresses Underwater - (5:02) - 1,428 plays
- 8 Years - (3:36) - 1,348 plays
- Blood In Your Mouth - (5:43) - 1,173 plays
- A New Family - (3:23) - 750 plays
- Our Names - (5:27) - 833 plays
- A Siren - (3:56) - 773 plays
- Our Homes Are Graves - (2:23) - 653 plays
- The Cradle - (3:05) - 656 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online