243 Shouts - 1,180,358 Scrobbles
Colour Revolt is an American indie rock band from Jackson, Mississippi. Colour Revolt's members first played together while they were high school students at Jackson Academy in Jackson, MS under the name Foxxe, then changing to Fletcher and releasing a full length entitled "Friends Don't Speak". They then moved on to become college students at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. They take their current name from Edwin Abbott's mathematical novel, Flatland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naked & Red - (3:49) - 2,303 plays
- Mattresses Underwater - (5:02) - 2,302 plays
- 8 Years - (3:37) - 2,093 plays
- Blood In Your Mouth - (5:43) - 1,614 plays
- Moses of the South - (5:03) - 1,351 plays
- Our Names - (5:28) - 913 plays
- A New Family - (3:23) - 1,140 plays
- Heartbeat - (3:07) - 778 plays
- Our Homes Are Graves - (2:23) - 820 plays
- Everything Is The Same - (4:35) - 785 plays