242 Shouts - 1,179,813 Scrobbles
Colour Revolt is an American indie rock band from Jackson, Mississippi. Colour Revolt's members first played together while they were high school students at Jackson Academy in Jackson, MS under the name Foxxe, then changing to Fletcher and releasing a full length entitled "Friends Don't Speak". They then moved on to become college students at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. They take their current name from Edwin Abbott's mathematical novel, Flatland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naked & Red - (3:49) - 2,135 plays
- Mattresses Underwater - (5:02) - 2,590 plays
- 8 Years - (3:37) - 2,306 plays
- Blood In Your Mouth - (5:43) - 1,720 plays
- Moses of the South - (5:03) - 1,433 plays
- Our Names - (5:28) - 969 plays
- A New Family - (3:23) - 1,177 plays
- Heartbeat - (3:07) - 814 plays
- Our Homes Are Graves - (2:23) - 858 plays
- Everything Is The Same - (4:35) - 840 plays