243 Shouts - 1,187,120 Scrobbles
Colour Revolt is an American indie rock band from Jackson, Mississippi. Colour Revolt's members first played together while they were high school students at Jackson Academy in Jackson, MS under the name Foxxe, then changing to Fletcher and releasing a full length entitled "Friends Don't Speak". They then moved on to become college students at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. They take their current name from Edwin Abbott's mathematical novel, Flatland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Naked & Red - (3:49) - 2,400 plays
- Mattresses Underwater - (5:02) - 2,106 plays
- 8 Years - (3:37) - 1,941 plays
- Blood In Your Mouth - (5:43) - 1,513 plays
- Moses of the South - (5:03) - 1,310 plays
- A New Family - (3:23) - 1,097 plays
- Our Names - (5:28) - 846 plays
- Heartbeat - (3:07) - 693 plays
- Our Homes Are Graves - (2:23) - 804 plays
- The Cradle - (3:05) - 683 plays