24 Shouts - 85,598 Scrobbles
Collegium Musicum is an art-rock band from Czechoslovakia and was established by stable member Marián Varga 1969. Prevalent in the band´s repertory are instrumental compositions, comprising re-interpretations of classical music themes (Haydn, Bartók, Stravinskij ...), and original compositions bearing the first signs of artistic post-modernism (Euphony from the album Convergencie). The story of this band was published in book by musician and music reviewer Marián Jaslovský.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concerto in D - (10:52) - 148 plays
- If You Want to Fall - (13:27) - 125 plays
- Strange Theme - (13:06) - 126 plays
- PF 1972 - (22:00) - 90 plays
- Dzisiaj W Betlejem - (2:48) - 66 plays
- Suita po tisíc a jednej noci - (22:36) - 81 plays
- Aniol Pasterzom Mowil - (3:16) - 65 plays
- Piesne z kolovrátku - (17:56) - 64 plays
- Mikrokozmos - (8:27) - 81 plays
- Ulica plná plášťov do dažďa - (11:56) - 65 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online