51 Shouts - 191,498 Scrobbles
Colleen Green always wears sunglasses onstage. Colleen Green is long hair and getting high. Colleen Green's first full-length for Hardly Art, Sock it to Me, is grounded in pure pop. Colleen Green's multi-tracked, emotive vocals take an enormous leap forward, evoking all-time heroes such as Rose Melberg and Tina Weymouth, with every drum-machine-tracked song awash in the dreamy slacker romanticism of California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only One - (3:27) - 6,496 plays
- Time in the World - (3:41) - 6,495 plays
- Heavy Shit - (2:14) - 5,567 plays
- You're So Cool - (2:35) - 5,142 plays
- Close to You - (5:10) - 4,359 plays
- Sock it to Me - (3:48) - 4,086 plays
- Goldmine - (2:31) - 3,659 plays
- Darkest Eyes - (3:11) - 3,766 plays
- Every Boy Wants a Normal Girl - (3:13) - 3,458 plays
- Taxi Driver - (3:04) - 3,504 plays