75 Shouts - 158,885 Scrobbles
Collarbones are a long distance Australian electronic pop/r&b collaborative duo, comprised of Adelaide’s Travis Cook (production) and Sydney’s Marcus Whale (vocals, sampling), beginning in 2007. Their debut album Iconography was released in March 2011 on Two Bright Lakes, who also put out the followup, Die Young in 2012; as well as their third album, Return, released in November 2014. Other releases include a 2009 EP Waiting for the Ghosts, 2010 singles Kill Off the Vowels and Beaman Park, a 2011 mixtape entitled Tiger Beats and a 2014 EP entitled Atlantis 2014.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Turning - (4:09) - 3,234 plays
- Only Water - (3:26) - 1,465 plays
- Missing - (4:18) - 1,467 plays
- Emoticon - (4:44) - 795 plays
- 100 Nights - (2:38) - 555 plays
- Sinking (Deeper) - (4:33) - 637 plays
- Teenage Dream - (3:58) - 923 plays
- Flush - (5:41) - 469 plays
- Cocooned - (4:18) - 706 plays
- Hypothermia feat. Guerre - (5:02) - 534 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online