75 Shouts - 159,296 Scrobbles
Collarbones are a long distance Australian electronic pop/r&b collaborative duo, comprised of Adelaide’s Travis Cook (production) and Sydney’s Marcus Whale (vocals, sampling), beginning in 2007. Their debut album Iconography was released in March 2011 on Two Bright Lakes, who also put out the followup, Die Young in 2012; as well as their third album, Return, released in November 2014. Other releases include a 2009 EP Waiting for the Ghosts, 2010 singles Kill Off the Vowels and Beaman Park, a 2011 mixtape entitled Tiger Beats and a 2014 EP entitled Atlantis 2014.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only Water - (3:26) - 2,079 plays
- Turning - (4:09) - 2,410 plays
- Emoticon - (4:44) - 1,135 plays
- Missing - (4:18) - 1,102 plays
- 100 Nights - (2:38) - 703 plays
- Sinking (Deeper) - (4:33) - 877 plays
- Flush - (5:41) - 589 plays
- Soldier - (4:39) - 659 plays
- Teenage Dream - (3:58) - 739 plays
- Enough - (8:04) - 408 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online