68 Shouts - 126,612 Scrobbles
Collarbones are a long distance Australian experimental electronica collaborative duo, comprised of Adelaide’s Travis Cook on production (Cyst Impaled) and Sydney’s Marcus Whale on vocals (Scissor Lock), beginning in 2007. The Waiting for the Ghosts EP was released in June 2009. Tiger Beats, a covers and remixes mixtape was self-released in January 2011 on Bandcamp. Debut album Iconography was released in March 2011 on Two Bright Lakes, who also put out the followup, Die Young in 2012.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Missing - (4:18) - 2,143 plays
- Hypothermia feat. Guerre - (5:02) - 880 plays
- Teenage Dream - (3:58) - 1,055 plays
- Beaman Park - (4:23) - 823 plays
- Cocooned - (4:18) - 682 plays
- Too Much - (3:52) - 608 plays
- Die Young feat. HTML Flowers - (4:28) - 591 plays
- Don Juan - (4:43) - 600 plays
- Losing - (5:32) - 446 plays
- Soul Hologram - (1:53) - 466 plays