27 Shouts - 355,755 Scrobbles
In the 60's, Colin Blunstone was the lead singer of The Zombies, a british band that developed a distinctive, jazzy sound, in which his soft, laid-back, almost hesitant voice was offset against the equally soft, but flexible and pointy instruments of organ, drum, and bass. The Zombies disbanded. In the early 70's, Blunstone re-emerged as a solo act, and scored several major hits. The music featured rhythm guitar now and ranged from string arranged melodies, to rock, to American folk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Caroline Goodbye - (2:54) - 2,338 plays
- LyricsI realize that I've been in your eyes some kind of fool
What I do, what I did, stupid fish I drank the pool
I've been doing some dying, now I'm doing some trying
So, say you don't mind, you don't mind, you'll let me off this time
I came into this scene when my dreams were getting bad
- Misty Roses - (5:05) - 1,178 plays
- She Loves the Way They Love Her - (2:49) - 1,116 plays
- I Don't Believe In Miracles - (3:00) - 1,271 plays
- Though You Are Far Away - (3:24) - 901 plays
- Mary Won't You Warm My Bed - (3:11) - 854 plays
- Smokey Day - (3:13) - 710 plays
- Her Song - (3:31) - 811 plays
- Let Me Come Closer to You - (2:24) - 580 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online