27 Shouts - 337,334 Scrobbles
In the 60's, Colin Blunstone was the lead singer of The Zombies, a british band that developed a distinctive, jazzy sound, in which his soft, laid-back, almost hesitant voice was offset against the equally soft, but flexible and pointy instruments of organ, drum, and bass. The Zombies disbanded. In the early 70's, Blunstone re-emerged as a solo act, and scored several major hits. The music featured rhythm guitar now and ranged from string arranged melodies, to rock, to American folk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Say You Don't Mind - (3:17) - 1,804 plays
- Caroline Goodbye - (2:54) - 2,503 plays
- I Don't Believe In Miracles - (3:00) - 1,353 plays
- Misty Roses - (5:05) - 1,121 plays
- She Loves the Way They Love Her - (2:49) - 1,011 plays
- Though You Are Far Away - (3:24) - 834 plays
- Smokey Day - (3:13) - 710 plays
- Mary Won't You Warm My Bed - (3:11) - 787 plays
- Her Song - (3:31) - 628 plays
- Let Me Come Closer to You - (2:24) - 552 plays