12 Shouts - 12,974 Scrobbles
Produced by Keith Cleversley (Flaming Lips, Spiritualized) and Ed Ackerson (Polara), Colfax Abbey are a late but very welcome addition to the striped and Jazzmaster-clad set so revered in the early '90s (see: My Bloody Valentine, Ride). Guitarist Mark Margosian bleeds gently thunderous atmospherics from his effects-addled amplification, the notes swooping around liquefied vocals and linear, looping drum patterns with searing electronic elegance. But aside from the sonic production, these songs are built to outlast the Spacemen 3 T-shirts their fans will undoubtedly be wearing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Snowshine - (4:15) - 208 plays
- Shy Away - (3:17) - 167 plays
- Feel - (4:11) - 167 plays
- Once In Awhile - (5:52) - 163 plays
- Chameleon - (4:44) - 88 plays
- Shanesong - (7:57) - 52 plays
- On The Edge Of A Heathery Moor - (7:01) - 35 plays
- silver - (5:11) - 20 plays
- Silver / Drop - (5:11) - 41 plays
- Silver Drop - (5:11) - 12 plays