95 Shouts - 564,069 Scrobbles
Colder is a name of at least two artists:  A French dance pseudonym of Marc Nguyen Tan.
 A Pori, Finland metal band.  A dance project for Marc Nguyen Tan (1974) from France, a graphic designer who also is a DJ and remixer who remains actively involved in dance music and other projects. Despite the fact that Colder is, for the most part, entirely electronic, it is notably recognized for its influence by and similarities to Joy Division. Many of the drum patterns, instruments, and styles of the songs can be directly linked to Joy Division tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crazy Love - (5:09) - 1,248 plays
- To The Music - (5:28) - 1,052 plays
- Wrong Baby - (4:54) - 745 plays
- One Night in Tokyo - (6:14) - 571 plays
- Confusion - (4:55) - 430 plays
- Losing Myself - (4:39) - 389 plays
- Shiny Star - (4:19) - 359 plays
- Tonight - (6:20) - 388 plays
- The Winter's Fields - (5:46) - 348 plays
- Silicone Sexy - (5:21) - 428 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online