706 Shouts - 2,964,047 Scrobbles
Cold Cave is the creative rebirth of acclaimed musician and writer Wesley Eisold. Cutting his teeth in underground bands American Nightmare (Give Up The Ghost) and Some Girls, Eisold's body of work has truly affected a generation of listeners. Through constant cross-pollination Eisold has gained mass appeal, influencing underground and popular culture with his ever evolving artistic vision. With an already prolific number of releases, Cold Cave has become a name synonymous with the contemporary resurgence of Darkwave and Synth Pop sub-genres.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Confetti - (5:37) - 22,251 plays
- Life Magazine - (2:54) - 14,051 plays
- A Little Death To Laugh - (3:37) - 12,900 plays
- The Great Pan Is Dead - (4:06) - 12,325 plays
- God Made The World - (4:24) - 8,555 plays
- Love Comes Close - (4:25) - 9,062 plays
- Oceans With No End - (4:35) - 8,677 plays
- Young Prisoner Dreams of Romance - (1:24) - 8,075 plays
- People Are Poison - (3:56) - 8,279 plays
- Underworld USA - (4:59) - 9,999 plays