706 Shouts - 3,007,598 Scrobbles
Cold Cave is the creative rebirth of acclaimed musician and writer Wesley Eisold. Cutting his teeth in underground bands American Nightmare (Give Up The Ghost) and Some Girls, Eisold's body of work has truly affected a generation of listeners. Through constant cross-pollination Eisold has gained mass appeal, influencing underground and popular culture with his ever evolving artistic vision. With an already prolific number of releases, Cold Cave has become a name synonymous with the contemporary resurgence of Darkwave and Synth Pop sub-genres.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Confetti - (5:37) - 21,477 plays
- A Little Death To Laugh - (3:37) - 14,257 plays
- Life Magazine - (2:54) - 12,364 plays
- The Great Pan Is Dead - (4:06) - 11,533 plays
- Young Prisoner Dreams of Romance - (1:24) - 8,843 plays
- Oceans With No End - (4:35) - 9,356 plays
- God Made The World - (4:24) - 8,829 plays
- People Are Poison - (3:56) - 9,020 plays
- Love Comes Close - (4:25) - 8,679 plays
- Underworld USA - (4:59) - 9,670 plays