97 Shouts - 484,204 Scrobbles
Codeseven was formed in 1995 as a melodic hardcore band in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Their first release, A Sense of Coalition gained popularity on college radio stations for an intense cover of Don Henley's "The Boys Of Summer" (not to be confused with The Ataris' cover of the same song that became a mainstream radio hit years later). With subsequent releases Division of Labor and The Rescue, the band continually became less aggressive and more melodic, eventually abandoning their hardcore roots in favor of progressive, experimental space rock, much as Cave In had done.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All The Best Dreams - (3:58) - 576 plays
- Pathetic Justice - (3:48) - 379 plays
- Roped And Tied - (4:25) - 363 plays
- Nasty Little Revolution - (4:54) - 321 plays
- Southie - (4:18) - 218 plays
- Alt. Wave - (3:41) - 314 plays
- Shalo - (2:15) - 238 plays
- Sunflower - (5:12) - 222 plays
- The Rescue - (4:19) - 220 plays
- Cherry Tree - (1:15) - 189 plays