Code For Silence
86 Shouts - 102,875 Scrobbles
Code For Silence was found in late 2006 by guitarists A.Komi and T.Liekkala. For a long time Komi had this burning desire to start create something faster and heavier music he had done in any band involved. He told his ideas to Liekkala whom he knew being a talented musician. Liekkala interested about new project immediately. No time and guys found themselves in a rehearsal place sharing more ideas. Liekkala decided to play drums at first and recommended A.Ström as a vocalist. Ström arrived to the next rehearsals and he was just a right man for the job.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deathmatch - (3:27) - 236 plays
- The Day - (4:06) - 255 plays
- Neo-Synchronized Capone Dance - (4:05) - 203 plays
- Worst Case Scenario - (3:51) - 174 plays
- ...For I Am A Demon - (6:21) - 171 plays
- Fields Of No More - (3:50) - 184 plays
- Death Bringer - (3:55) - 198 plays
- Eye For An Eye - (4:28) - 144 plays
- Lady Delmoore - (4:31) - 131 plays
- Giant Man - (5:53) - 125 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online