176 Shouts - 1,036,457 Scrobbles
Code 64 was formed 2000 in a little town called Lysekil located on the westcoast of Sweden by the three teenagers Christian Espeland, Hans-Olof Mattsson and Henrik Piehl. In 2003 they were signed by the small Norwegian label "Angel productions". The work of their debut "Storm" were in progress and was finished later the same year. Their debut album quickly sold out and Code 64 started to build a steady ground and a fan base.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Leaving Earth - (3:47) - 2,778 plays
- Sea of Stars - (4:52) - 2,111 plays
- Run to You - (4:27) - 1,981 plays
- Deviant - (4:02) - 1,349 plays
- Guardian - (4:30) - 1,052 plays
- Progenitor - (3:45) - 946 plays
- Orbit - (4:58) - 919 plays
- Starchaser - (4:35) - 842 plays
- Carry Me Home - (3:28) - 897 plays
- Every Moment - (4:30) - 823 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online