68 Shouts - 130,035 Scrobbles
CocoNot was born in front of a sushi plate. Maybe that helped There they were, in March 2005, Alfredo Montes and Pablo Díaz-Reixa (also in El Guincho, La Orquesta de la Muerte and Dead Man on Campus), in the middle of Western Africa, discussing about brazilian music and family matters. On the way back home, Milton Nascimento, Can, Liquid Liquid, Os Mutantes and The Bad Plus on the car's stereo. Yet at home, Pablo sits behind the drum kit and Alfred plugs the guitar in. The band is born and half of "Novo Tropicalismo Errado" too.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Conservad El Rayo - (3:54) - 224 plays
- Verbena de los Delfines - (3:27) - 244 plays
- Tao - (3:06) - 140 plays
- Si Apuntas y No Matas Todo - (2:32) - 127 plays
- Miles de Ojos - (2:58) - 135 plays
- Polen Muchacha! - (3:13) - 136 plays
- El Final del Sonido Tropical - (3:07) - 136 plays
- Te Tenia En Cinta - (2:42) - 149 plays
- Ibiza - (4:34) - 124 plays
- Milton, Gal, Elis, Gilberto, Eumir, Caetano... - (1:06) - 39 plays