329 Shouts - 1,286,613 Scrobbles
Coalesce is a Kansas City based metalcore band. Their music is characterized by strange shifting tempos, noise, groove, and boundless creativity paralleled only by the band's peers in groups like The Dillinger Escape Plan and Botch. The band began in January of 1994 and originally consisted of Jes Steineger (guitar), Stacy Hilt (bass) and Jim Redd (drums). During this time they played under the name Breach, however, when Sean Ingram joined as a vocalist later in the year, the members opted to change their name to Coalesce.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI had to cut them off.
They had me bought and sold.
They plot against my love with my fears in their hands.
I climbed into bed with no will to refuse them.
If for just one night.
- Wild Ox Moan - (3:30) - 823 plays
- LyricsWhat more do you want from me?
Some sort of apology?
Well, I promise that forgiveness is the most you'll get
And what I demand of you is to put up or shut up
So make your decision
- The Comedian In Question - (1:40) - 677 plays
- LyricsI come from rock that came from nothing
I come from dead to copulate and condescend
So here I scream in coincidence
And there you listen without hearing a word
Still it took me a year to hear a thing
- What Happens on the Road Always Comes Home - (3:05) - 628 plays
- Designed to Break a Man - (2:35) - 574 plays
- A New Language - (2:14) - 571 plays
- In My Wake, For My Own - (3:21) - 528 plays
- The Purveyor of Novelty and Nonsense - (3:29) - 514 plays