328 Shouts - 1,248,658 Scrobbles
Coalesce is a Kansas City based metalcore band. Their music is characterized by strange shifting tempos, noise, groove, and boundless creativity paralleled only by the band's peers in groups like The Dillinger Escape Plan and Botch. The band began in January of 1994 and originally consisted of Jes Steineger (guitar), Stacy Hilt (bass) and Jim Redd (drums). During this time they played under the name Breach, however, when Sean Ingram joined as a vocalist later in the year, the members opted to change their name to Coalesce.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI had to cut them off.
They had me bought and sold.
They plot against my love with my fears in their hands.
I climbed into bed with no will to refuse them.
If for just one night.
- Wild Ox Moan - (3:30) - 1,145 plays
- The Comedian In Question - (1:40) - 921 plays
- Designed to Break a Man - (2:35) - 838 plays
- You Can't Kill Us All - (3:14) - 876 plays
- Have Patience - (3:11) - 730 plays
- What Happens on the Road Always Comes Home - (3:05) - 845 plays
- Blue Collar Lullaby - (4:42) - 668 plays
- The Purveyor of Novelty and Nonsense - (3:29) - 704 plays
- The Villain We Won't Deny - (2:11) - 704 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour