164 Shouts - 661,838 Scrobbles
Clues was founded in the summer of 2007 by Alden Penner (one-third of The Unicorns) and Brendan Reed (Endless Forever, Arcade Fire). In 2008, Clues recruited friends Ben Borden, Lisa Gamble, and Nick Scribner from the Montreal art and music scenes. During live shows and on recordings, the band share and trade-off on their extensive collection of instruments and create a hopeful, urgent music that expands Montreal’s (already diverse) pop music lexicon, with references to post-punk and experimental music traditions. Clues’ concerts incorporate multiple drummers, a Commodore 64, and an OLPC.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect Fit - (3:25) - 1,377 plays
- Remember Severed Head - (2:58) - 1,391 plays
- Ledmonton - (4:21) - 1,357 plays
- Approach The Throne - (4:15) - 957 plays
- Haarp - (3:22) - 969 plays
- Crows - (3:19) - 903 plays
- You Have My Eyes Now - (4:09) - 900 plays
- Cave Mouth - (3:57) - 834 plays
- Elope - (5:09) - 722 plays
- In The Dream - (3:51) - 706 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online