164 Shouts - 644,206 Scrobbles
Clues was founded in the summer of 2007 by Alden Penner (one-third of the Unicorns) and Brendan Reed (Endless Forever, Arcade Fire). In 2008, Clues recruited friends Ben Borden, Lisa Gamble, and Nick Scribner from the Montreal art and music scenes. During live shows and on recordings, the band share and trade-off on their extensive collection of instruments and create a hopeful, urgent music that expands Montreal’s (already diverse) pop music lexicon, with references to post-punk and experimental music traditions. Clues’ concerts incorporate multiple drummers, a Commodore 64, and an OLPC.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect Fit - (3:25) - 1,654 plays
- Remember Severed Head - (2:58) - 1,543 plays
- Haarp - (3:22) - 1,323 plays
- Approach The Throne - (4:15) - 1,276 plays
- Crows - (3:19) - 1,091 plays
- You Have My Eyes Now - (4:09) - 1,126 plays
- Ledmonton - (4:21) - 1,053 plays
- In The Dream - (3:51) - 964 plays
- Cave Mouth - (3:57) - 1,024 plays
- Elope - (5:09) - 882 plays