164 Shouts - 654,559 Scrobbles
Clues was founded in the summer of 2007 by Alden Penner (one-third of The Unicorns) and Brendan Reed (Endless Forever, Arcade Fire). In 2008, Clues recruited friends Ben Borden, Lisa Gamble, and Nick Scribner from the Montreal art and music scenes. During live shows and on recordings, the band share and trade-off on their extensive collection of instruments and create a hopeful, urgent music that expands Montreal’s (already diverse) pop music lexicon, with references to post-punk and experimental music traditions. Clues’ concerts incorporate multiple drummers, a Commodore 64, and an OLPC.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect Fit - (3:25) - 1,551 plays
- Remember Severed Head - (2:58) - 1,456 plays
- Haarp - (3:22) - 1,132 plays
- Approach The Throne - (4:15) - 1,046 plays
- You Have My Eyes Now - (4:09) - 1,106 plays
- Crows - (3:19) - 1,013 plays
- Ledmonton - (4:21) - 1,068 plays
- Cave Mouth - (3:57) - 917 plays
- In The Dream - (3:51) - 832 plays
- Elope - (5:09) - 838 plays