56 Shouts - 149,448 Scrobbles
Kip Uhlhorn and Simon Wojan (now in King Khan and His Shrines) began collaborating under the moniker Cloudland Canyon in 2000. Both have toiled in various music scenes since the last century. Kip Uhlhorn, touring Europe with Panthers in 2002, met up with German multi-instrumentalist Simon Wojan, tapes were exchanged and a handful of improv performances across the Atlantic forged a promising creative pairing, one that would take shape when Wojan made the trek to Brooklyn later that year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Krautwerk - (6:57) - 486 plays
- You & I - (6:25) - 324 plays
- Heme - (6:59) - 345 plays
- White Woman - (5:54) - 205 plays
- Lie in Light - (5:33) - 206 plays
- Mothlight Part 1 - (2:59) - 132 plays
- no one else around - (5:50) - 105 plays
- Fin Eaves - (1:17) - 91 plays
- hope sounds dry - (3:44) - 78 plays
- Gracious Hearts - (4:18) - 85 plays