1,454 Shouts - 3,101,933 Scrobbles
Cloudkicker is a one man instrumental progressive metal project from Ben Sharp (A.K.A. B.M. Sharp) from Columbus, Ohio, USA, heavily influenced by math metal and post-rock. Sharp utilizes drum machines and custom-tuned guitars in his recordings. Cloudkicker's first album, The Discovery, was made in 2008. Aviation has been a major recurring theme across multiple releases. Most of the song titles, album titles, and art work are inspired, derived, or influenced by aviation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The warmth of the daytime seemed like a dream now. - (5:29) - 13,691 plays
- Dysphoria - (4:44) - 10,065 plays
- A weather front was stalled out in the Pacific--like a lonely person, lost in thought, oblivious of time. - (16:23) - 13,449 plays
- Let Yourself Be Huge - (4:21) - 11,134 plays
- We're goin' in. We're going down. - (5:15) - 8,678 plays
- Here, wait a minute! Damn it! - (1:47) - 8,192 plays
- He would be riding on the subway or writing formulas on the blackboard or having a meal or (as now) sitting and talking to someone across a table, and it would envelop him like a soundless tsunami. - (8:48) - 11,232 plays
- You could laugh forever but never end up happy. - (9:33) - 10,036 plays
- From the Balcony - (4:40) - 7,667 plays
- Explore, Be Curious - (5:32) - 8,764 plays