15 Shouts - 24,001 Scrobbles
Closedown is the name of two bands. The earlier Closedown was one of the earliest American shoegaze bands. They existed for only a few years in the early 1990s and released their sole album, Nearfield, in 1994. Closedown were an early American shoegaze band that released the album pictured to left called Nearfield in 1994 though the ambient/electronic dominated label Silent Records. That could possibly be a small reason as to why this album isn’t better known than it is among shoegaze fans or just music fans in general.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red Oval - (6:53) - 116 plays
- Bumblebee - (7:55) - 56 plays
- Mouth - (4:31) - 75 plays
- Ring - (4:01) - 43 plays
- Aquila - (3:28) - 59 plays
- Transmission - (3:06) - 89 plays
- Empyreal - (3:38) - 58 plays
- Bliss - (5:33) - 54 plays
- Decryption - (2:54) - 38 plays
- Moon - (6:23) - 48 plays