0 Shouts - 3,940 Scrobbles
Clint Miller was born in Ferguson, North Carolina in 1939. "Bertha Lou" was an original recording by Dorsey Burnette. Clint's version of "Bertha Lou" was recorded at Bell Sound Studios in New York in Nov. 1957 and often plugged by host Dick Clark. It was written by John Marascalco, who wrote also Rip It Up & Good Golly Miss Molly and reached number 79 in the Billboard in '58. Clint had two more recordings for ABC-Paramount, including "A Lover's Prayer".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bertha Lou - (2:33) - 243 plays
- Doggone It Baby, I'm in Love - (1:44) - 9 plays
- Till the End of the World Rolls Round - (2:38) - 7 plays
- You Must Have Read My Mind - (2:39) - 3 plays
- Teenage Danee - (2:23) - 2 plays
- No Never My Love - (2:33) - 2 plays
- Teenage Dance - (2:25) - 2 plays
- A Lover's Prayer - (2:20) - 1 plays
- A Girl with a Ribbon in Her Hair - (1:52) - 1 plays
- I Still Write Your Name in the Sand - (2:28) - 1 plays