1,991 Shouts - 22,052,480 Scrobbles
Clinton Darryl "Clint" Mansell, (born 7 January 1963) is an English musician, composer, and former lead singer and guitarist of the band Pop Will Eat Itself. After the disbanding of Pop Will Eat Itself in 1996, Mansell was introduced to film scoring when director Darren Aronofsky, hired him to score his debut film, π. Mansell then wrote the score for the next Aronofsky film, Requiem for a Dream, which has been well received. Its main composition "Lux Aeterna" has become extremely popular, appearing in a wide variety of advertisements and film trailers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Together We Will Live Forever - (5:01) - 68,554 plays
- The Last Man - (6:09) - 45,444 plays
- Death Is the Road to Awe - (8:25) - 40,117 plays
- Welcome to Lunar Industries - (7:11) - 33,164 plays
- Stay With Me - (3:36) - 38,098 plays
- First Snow - (3:08) - 30,824 plays
- Tree of Life - (3:44) - 28,647 plays
- Xibalba - (5:22) - 30,278 plays
- Death Is a Disease - (2:34) - 25,418 plays
- Finish It - (4:25) - 23,526 plays