78 Shouts - 373,862 Scrobbles
There are three artists with the name Clint Eastwood: 1) Clint Eastwood is the name used by popular Reggae musician and D.J. Robert Brammer, who has together with General Saint in 1983 released great hit "Stop That Train". The younger brother of Trinity, Brammer took the trend of adopting the names of characters from spaghetti westerns as stage names a step further by recording and performing under the name of one of the genre's most successful actors, Clint Eastwood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changeling - End Title - (6:17) - 466 plays
- Stop That Train - (3:17) - 515 plays
- Million Dollar Baby - Blue Morgan - End credits - (4:31) - 335 plays
- Another One Bites The Dust - (3:48) - 305 plays
- I Talk To The Trees - (2:56) - 306 plays
- End Title - (6:18) - 340 plays
- Love Story - (2:34) - 150 plays
- Ganja Baby - (3:25) - 151 plays
- Ride To School - (1:23) - 212 plays
- Changeling - Main Title - (0:30) - 172 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online