78 Shouts - 378,450 Scrobbles
There are three artists with the name Clint Eastwood: 1) Clint Eastwood is the name used by popular Reggae musician and D.J. Robert Brammer, who has together with General Saint in 1983 released great hit "Stop That Train". The younger brother of Trinity, Brammer took the trend of adopting the names of characters from spaghetti westerns as stage names a step further by recording and performing under the name of one of the genre's most successful actors, Clint Eastwood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changeling - End Title - (6:17) - 362 plays
- Stop That Train - (3:17) - 521 plays
- Million Dollar Baby - Blue Morgan - End credits - (4:31) - 386 plays
- Another One Bites The Dust - (3:48) - 292 plays
- I Talk To The Trees - (2:56) - 192 plays
- H.A.P.P.Y. - (3:03) - 178 plays
- End Title - (6:18) - 261 plays
- gorillaz - (4:30) - 128 plays
- Changeling - Main Title - (0:30) - 192 plays
- Gorillas - 95 plays