77 Shouts - 337,397 Scrobbles
There are three artists with the name Clint Eastwood: 1) Clint Eastwood is the name used by popular Reggae musician and D.J. Robert Brammer, who has together with General Saint in 1983 released great hit "Stop That Train". The younger brother of Trinity, Brammer took the trend of adopting the names of characters from spaghetti westerns as stage names a step further by recording and performing under the name of one of the genre's most successful actors, Clint Eastwood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changeling - End Title - (6:17) - 411 plays
- Stop That Train - (3:17) - 425 plays
- Million Dollar Baby - Blue Morgan - End credits - (4:31) - 363 plays
- Another One Bites The Dust - (3:48) - 337 plays
- Changeling - Main Title - (0:30) - 236 plays
- Mom's On Call / Late to Trolley - (1:39) - 257 plays
- End Title - (0:30) - 438 plays
- Ganja Baby - (3:25) - 238 plays
- H.A.P.P.Y. - (3:03) - 186 plays
- Love Story - (2:34) - 107 plays