78 Shouts - 357,780 Scrobbles
There are three artists with the name Clint Eastwood: 1) Clint Eastwood is the name used by popular Reggae musician and D.J. Robert Brammer, who has together with General Saint in 1983 released great hit "Stop That Train". The younger brother of Trinity, Brammer took the trend of adopting the names of characters from spaghetti westerns as stage names a step further by recording and performing under the name of one of the genre's most successful actors, Clint Eastwood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stop That Train - (3:17) - 736 plays
- Changeling - End Title - (6:17) - 531 plays
- Another One Bites The Dust - (3:48) - 420 plays
- Million Dollar Baby - Blue Morgan - End credits - (4:31) - 353 plays
- End Title - (6:18) - 364 plays
- Ganja Baby - (3:25) - 206 plays
- Changeling - Main Title - (0:30) - 157 plays
- H.A.P.P.Y. - (3:03) - 254 plays
- Ride To School - (1:23) - 213 plays
- Mom's On Call / Late To Trolley - (1:39) - 135 plays