154 Shouts - 2,355,428 Scrobbles
Sir Cliff Richard (born Harry Rodger Webb 14/10/40 in Lucknow, India) moved as an 8-year-old to the UK, where it would be 10 more years before he and his group The Drifters emerged in the UK charts for the first time with 'Move It'. Cliff was heavily influenced by Elvis, imitating him shamelessly during the first couple of years of his career. Something which he openly admits, and fully acknowledges that without Elvis, he and many others would never have happened.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Don't Talk Anymore - (4:09) - 3,929 plays
- Devil Woman - (3:34) - 4,024 plays
- Move It - (2:21) - 3,147 plays
- LyricsGot myself a cryin', talkin'
Sleepin', walkin', livin' doll
Gotta do my best to please her
Just 'cos she's a livin' doll
Got a rovin' eye
- LyricsPower to all our friends
To the music that never ends
To the people we want to be
Baby, power to you and me
There's one old man spends his life growing flowers
- Summer Holiday - (2:07) - 1,962 plays
- The Young Ones - (3:10) - 3,124 plays
- Some People - (3:45) - 1,681 plays
- Congratulations - (2:31) - 1,687 plays
- We Don't Talk Anymore - 2000 Digital Remaster - (4:14) - 1,230 plays