152 Shouts - 2,305,796 Scrobbles
Sir Cliff Richard (born Harry Rodger Webb 14/10/40 in Lucknow, India) moved as an 8-year-old to the UK, where it would be 10 more years before he and his group The Drifters emerged in the UK charts for the first time with 'Move It'. Cliff was heavily influenced by Elvis, imitating him shamelessly during the first couple of years of his career. Something which he openly admits, and fully acknowledges that without Elvis, he and many others would never have happened.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mistletoe And Wine - (4:04) - 26,927 plays
- Saviour's Day - (4:49) - 6,283 plays
- Mistletoe & Wine - (3:54) - 5,097 plays
- Move It - (2:21) - 3,511 plays
- Devil Woman - (3:34) - 4,608 plays
- We Don't Talk Anymore - (4:09) - 3,995 plays
- Living Doll - (2:39) - 3,122 plays
- Little Town - (4:12) - 2,499 plays
- Summer Holiday - (2:07) - 2,122 plays
- The Young Ones - (3:10) - 3,358 plays