159 Shouts - 2,375,062 Scrobbles
Sir Cliff Richard (born Harry Rodger Webb 14/10/40 in Lucknow, India) moved as an 8-year-old to the UK, where it would be 10 more years before he and his group The Drifters emerged in the UK charts for the first time with 'Move It'. Cliff was heavily influenced by Elvis, imitating him shamelessly during the first couple of years of his career. Something which he openly admits, and fully acknowledges that without Elvis, he and many others would never have happened.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Devil Woman - (3:34) - 4,232 plays
- We Don't Talk Anymore - (4:09) - 4,093 plays
- Move It - (2:21) - 2,928 plays
- Power to All Our Friends - (3:04) - 2,065 plays
- Living Doll - (2:39) - 2,302 plays
- Summer Holiday - (2:07) - 2,047 plays
- Summer Holiday - 2003 - Remaster - (2:17) - 1,754 plays
- The Young Ones - (3:10) - 3,658 plays
- Some People - (3:45) - 1,697 plays
- Congratulations - (2:31) - 1,570 plays