53 Shouts - 208,962 Scrobbles
Clem Leek is a UK based composer and multi-instrumentalist (piano, violin, guitar, and various other instruments). He studied at Bath Spa University and earned a Creative Arts degree; following it up with a Masters in Music Composition. He finds inspiration among his neo-classical contemporaries such as Max Richter, Keith Kenniff, Nils Frahm, Peter Broderick and Dustin O’Halloran as well as minimalist pioneers Steve Reich and Philip Glass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- At the Mercy of the Waves - (4:59) - 2,516 plays
- Breaking Down - (3:04) - 2,984 plays
- Walter - (3:42) - 2,663 plays
- Past the Pasture and Beyond The Hill - (2:11) - 2,141 plays
- November 11th - (1:30) - 2,670 plays
- Page One - (2:05) - 1,988 plays
- My Little Boat - (2:00) - 2,084 plays
- Trying Too Hard - (2:35) - 1,953 plays
- The Middle Part - (1:12) - 1,735 plays
- Hopscotch - (1:19) - 1,710 plays