14 Shouts - 1,352,465 Scrobbles
With his first two singles reaching number one upon their release, Clay Walker immediately established himself as a commercial success. Unlike most of his new country contemporaries of the mid-'90s, he was able to sustain that success over a couple of years, racking up no less than five number one singles in the first three years of his career. Clay Walker (born August 19, 1969) was born and raised on a farm in Beaumont, TX, the hometown of George Jones. Walker fell in love with country music at an early age, when his father gave him a guitar when he was only nine years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Won't Be Lonely Long - (3:26) - 8,277 plays
- If I Could Make A Living - (2:12) - 2,375 plays
- Fall - (3:34) - 2,150 plays
- What's It To You - (2:48) - 2,175 plays
- This Woman And This Man - (4:22) - 1,600 plays
- Like We Never Said Goodbye - (2:59) - 1,315 plays
- Hypnotize The Moon - (3:39) - 1,349 plays
- Rumor Has It - (3:09) - 1,378 plays
- Live Until I Die - (2:49) - 1,428 plays
- Dreaming With My Eyes Open - (3:31) - 784 plays