17 Shouts - 169,467 Scrobbles
Claudio Abbado, Cavaliere di Gran Croce OMRI (Italian: [ˈklaudjo abˈbaːdo]; 26 June 1933 – 20 January 2014) was an Italian conductor. He served as music director of the La Scala opera house in Milan, principal conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra, principal guest conductor of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, music director of the Vienna State Opera, and principal conductor of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra from 1989 to 2002. He was made a Senator for life in the Senate of Italy in 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183 (173dB): I. Allegro con brio - (10:42) - 198 plays
- Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183 (173d B): I. Allegro con brio - (10:43) - 225 plays
- Gioacchino Rossini: Il Signor Bruschino - Overture - (4:21) - 117 plays
- Antonio Vivaldi: Concerto for Violin and Strings in E, Op.8, No.1, R.269 "La Primavera" - 1. Allegro - (3:05) - 120 plays
- Symphony No. 4 in F minor, Op. 36: I. Andante sostenuto - Moderato con anima - (19:37) - 165 plays
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Concerto No.27 in B flat, K.595 - 3. Allegro - Cadenza: Mozart/Gulda/Mozart - (9:20) - 86 plays
- Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola and Orchestra in E-Flat Major, K. 364 (320d): I. Allegro maestoso - (13:03) - 152 plays
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Requiem In D Minor, K.626 - 3. Sequentia: Confutatis - Live From Dom, Salzburg / 1999 - (2:34) - 103 plays
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Concerto No.23 in A, K.488 - 2. Adagio - (7:49) - 100 plays
- Symphony No. 31 in D Major, K. 297 (300a) "Paris": I. Allegro assai - (7:27) - 103 plays