13 Shouts - 265,081 Scrobbles
Classics IV was a pop rock band formed in Jacksonville, Florida, United States, in 1965. The seeds of what was to become The Classics IV were sown in Jacksonville, Florida in the early 1960s when a young drummer named Dennis Yost joined some high school classmates in a band called "The Echoes". By 1965, he had moved on to form a another group with James Cobb, Wally Eaton, and Joe Wilson, calling themselves "The Classics". Wilson was eventually replaced in the group by Dean Daughtry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spooky - (2:53) - 5,269 plays
- Stormy - (2:48) - 1,493 plays
- Traces - (2:48) - 1,302 plays
- Everyday With You Girl - (2:34) - 352 plays
- Sunny - (2:45) - 259 plays
- Soul Train - (2:45) - 113 plays
- Change of Heart - (2:59) - 106 plays
- 24 Hours of Loneliness - (2:07) - 112 plays
- Mary, Mary Row Your Boat - (2:09) - 86 plays
- Something I'll Remember - (2:34) - 56 plays