10 Shouts - 228,766 Scrobbles
Classics IV was a pop rock band formed in Jacksonville, Florida, United States, in 1965. The seeds of what was to become The Classics IV were sown in Jacksonville, Florida in the early 1960s when a young drummer named Dennis Yost joined some high school classmates in a band called "The Echoes". By 1965, he had moved on to form a another group with James Cobb, Wally Eaton, and Joe Wilson, calling themselves "The Classics". Wilson was eventually replaced in the group by Dean Daughtry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIn the cool of the evening when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy,
I call you up and ask you if you want to go and meet and see a movie,
First you say no, you've got some plans for the night,
And then you stop, and say, "All right."
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.
- LyricsYou were the sunshine, baby, whenever you smiled
But I call you Stormy today
All of a sudden that ole rain's fallin' down
And my world is cloudy and gray, you've gone away
Oh Stormy, oh Stormy
- LyricsFaded photographs, covered now with lines and creases
Tickets torn in half, memories in bits and pieces
Traces of love, long ago that didn't work out right
Traces of love
Ribbons from her hair, souvenirs of days together
- LyricsEvery day with you girl
Is sweeter than the day before
Everyday I love you more and more
More and more and more
They're saying that all good things
- Sunny - (2:44) - 408 plays
- 24 Hours of Loneliness - (2:07) - 470 plays
- Soul Train - (2:44) - 194 plays
- Change of Heart - (2:58) - 159 plays
- Mary, Mary Row Your Boat - (2:08) - 216 plays
- Something I'll Remember - (2:33) - 128 plays