0 Shouts - 6,740,950 Scrobbles
There are several artists with the name Clark.Read More...
(1) Chris Clark is an English electronic artist currently signed to Warp. With the 2006 release of Throttle Furniture, he shortened his alias to Clark. His latest, self-titled LP, was released on Warp Records in 2014 and is a follow up to 2012’s Iradelphic.
(2) Clark is also a folk band from Lompoc, California consisting of husband and wife, Gabriel and Dana Friley, and Andy White. After playing together in various musical projects for many years, the three formed Clark in 2005. Their debut album "Here Comes Tomorrow" was released on Silent Film Records, a label "intended to promote music that can serve as soundscapes for moving picture of the most creative ilk".
(3) Clark (the band) was an indie Canadian band started in Ottawa in 1999 featuring vocalist and guitarist John Tielli, bassist Matt Gagnon and drummer Andrew McCormack. With a change in line-up and a discomfort with the number of bands named Clark, Tielli changed the name in January 2007 to Metal Kites. Albums are available for download from Zunior.com.
(4) Clark is also one of aliases used by Mark Bell of LFO. Under the name he released "Lofthouse" EP in 1995.
(5) Clark was also a punk band from the South Bend, IN area.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Bar - 213,536 plays
- Ted - 245,337 plays
- Herzog - 197,496 plays
- Winter Linn - 151,426 plays
- Unfurla - 124,623 plays
- Springtime Epigram - 138,324 plays
- Frau Wav - 137,957 plays
- Vengeance Drools - 138,900 plays
- The Autumnal Crush - 119,101 plays
- Night Knuckles - 131,698 plays