0 Shouts - 5,641 Scrobbles
Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow (February 27, 1911 – July 24, 1986) was an American R&B, jump blues, Texas blues and cajun guitarist, singer and songwriter. He is best known for his recording of the song "Bon Ton Roula", which was a hit single on the US Billboard R&B chart in 1950. One commentator noted the track as, "a rhythm and blues laced-zydeco song that helped introduce the Louisiana music form to a national audience."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bon Ton Roula - (3:15) - 295 plays
- Crawfishin' - (2:36) - 139 plays
- Route 90 - (2:39) - 112 plays
- New Bon Ton Roulay - (2:55) - 78 plays
- The New Bon-Ton Roulay - (3:16) - 62 plays
- Sound The Bell - (2:33) - 41 plays
- Bon Ton Roulet - (2:54) - 32 plays
- In a Boogie Mood - (2:48) - 13 plays
- Cry Cry Baby - (3:08) - 11 plays
- Sunday Morning - (2:43) - 10 plays